Thursday, February 17, 2011

Heartburn :(

Ugh. so after work yesterday, i left to the er.. got in pretty quick lol. But hypochondria you outsmart me again. gave me the same antibiotics i was given before so i didnt even fill my scrip. dont have the money too. well. i have half of it and im sure my boo and parents would do the rest but.. imma use my money to go shoopppiinng. lol. yeah kinda irresponsible meh. ill live. i hope. the doctors told me id have a while before the infection spread to my brain and id know it was happening lol. boy do i feel like i idiot.. but yeah im takin the antibiotics, and so far ive been getting heartburn ugggh i NEVER get it. well. once before, for three days but im not prone to it. so this kinda sucks. im sure my Avo Mozza salad didnt help. specially since i barely chewed it. YUUUMM! i got a pic this time. well. i made a single serving this time, and i didnt get the pic til i dug in LOL couldnt wait! mmh its soooo good. heartburns worth it. well, itd be worth it for any food i make lol.

<3
Miss Nihkii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think, comments, C.C< or ideas or sites that you find useful.